Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hook practice?
Dr. Stephen Hook practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Trauma Surgery near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and McAllen, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists, Mission Pediatric Specialists, and Mission Surgeons.