Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hook
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Hook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Hook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hook practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.