A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hopper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hopper, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bruce Hopper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hopper has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hopper practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.