A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hornyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hornyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hornyak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hornyak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hornyak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornyak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hornyak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Hornyak MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Hornyak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hornyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hornyak practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.