Dr. Stephen William Hornyak MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Urology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hornyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hornyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hornyak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Abdominal Surgery, Breast Surgery Mammaplasty, and Colorectal Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornyak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hornyak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hornyak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance