Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Hornyak
Dr. Stephen Hornyak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hornyak is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital - North and Sisters Of Charity Health Care System Corporation. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Hornyak has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Hornyak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Vincent Montanti
Staten Island, NY 0.19 mi54
Dr. Joel Bonamo
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.37 mi41
Dr. George Kuczabski
Staten Island, NY 0.46 mi33