Learn more about Dr. Stephen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Horowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Horowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Horowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Horowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.