A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Horowitz is Excellent. Dr. Horowitz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Horowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Bone Cancer, Bone Resorption, and Bone TumorsCancer Chondrosarcoma.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Stephen Horowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Horowitz, Dr. Steven Horowitz, Dr. Stefan Horowitz, Dr. Steve Horowitz