Learn more about Dr. Stephen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Horowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Stephen Horowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.