Dr. Stephen Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Horowitz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 3rd, 2012

Dave McNulty

I had a pretty bad fracture in the lower part of my tibia and fubula. I needed a good Doctor and big piece of titanium to fix it. I did a lot of reading about similar fractures and realized alot of people my age (over 50) and even younger,had many complications like slow healing due to the distance from the heart/bloodflow down there,etc. Under Dr. Horowitz care, I was up and walking without the dreaded crutches in about 14weeks! Pretty much (felt) fully recovered in about 30 weeks (could run if I wanted to..) and it could have been even sooner had I actually exercised my leg muscles more...I did break my leg bones and Dr Horowitz fixed them with no problems. I would and do recommend him.

March 26th, 2017