A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Houser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Houser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Houser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Houser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Houser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Houser practices Anesthesiology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Wynnewood, PA.
See Charlotte Anesthesiologists.