inactive

Stephen Howard MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 3 reviews

June 2nd, 2015
Not very accessible and a liar!
He is very evasive and does not return calls. I was his patient when I was in Atlanta. He prescribed me with Prozac, Seroquel, Xanax, and Trazodone. He now denies prescribing me these meds even though the Kroger Pharmacy records show his name and the scripts. He is very sneaky. I sense he is trying to protect someone. Stop seeing this shrink all together if you are a current patient, because when you're no longer a patient, he will just lie and ignore you!

June 2nd, 2015
Very unprofessional. Does NOT return calls!
I saw this shrink twice only because the wonderful psychiatrist I had been seeing for years passed away (Dr. Warren Jacobs). This doctor is very evasive. I requested for a letter from him regarding his diagnosis of my mental health condition at that time, as well as the medications he prescribed; and he continued to be very adamant that he did not see me. The Kroger Pharmacy records in Atlanta (Buckhead) indicate otherwise. The records show that he had prescribed me with Prozac, Seroquel, Trazodone, and a copious amount of Xanax! It is very difficult to deal with this doctor, even though I had been very polite in requesting for a letter. Do not trust Dr. Stephen Howard! He did not even return my numerous calls to his office. It seems like he is afraid of, or trying to hide or protect something. If you are seeing this psychiatrist now, I advise you to look for another one. He is very sneaky. Please heed my warning! Thank you!

May 31st, 2013
Nice person, experienced and knowledgable, hard to reach by phone even in emergency
Dr Howard is a pleasant person whom I have seen for a few years for anti depressant medication. He seems to be experienced and intelligent. I was upset when I had a serious reaction on a new medicine and could not reach him by phone. I left a long message on answering machine and he did not get back to me. I eventually called my internist who prescribed the medication I had been on previously and the frightening symptoms went away immediately. I have found that the return of phone messages is inconsistent at best .