A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Howe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lingyuen Howe MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Howe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Howe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Howe practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.