A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hoy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hoy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Hoy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Hoy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hoy practices Dermatology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersville, IA.
See Dubuque Dermatologists.