A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hsu practice?
Dr. Stephen Hsu practices Nephrology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Nephrologists.