A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hsu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hsu MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hsu practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hsu practices Nephrology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Nephrologists.