A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hudyncia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hudyncia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudyncia
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hudyncia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hudyncia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudyncia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hudyncia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hudyncia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hudyncia practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hudyncia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hudyncia practices Psychiatry near Schoharie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Schoharie Psychiatrists.