A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hudyncia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hudyncia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hudyncia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudyncia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hudyncia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hudyncia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Hudyncia practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hudyncia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hudyncia practices Psychiatry near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Plain, NY.
See Herkimer Psychiatrists.