inactive

Stephen Hufman Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2013
Veteran
I went to see Dr Hufman for migraines I was having. He gave me acupuncture for my PTSD and told me to remove things from my diet. Next time I went to see him my migraines were better but I still had anxiety. The acupuncture helped so I asked for it again. I was told no. He proceeded to ask me questions about my home life and sat there and lectured me for 30 minutes on how to control my son, that he has never met. By the time I left his office I was in tears. I had to sit in my car for 10 minutes to calm down enough to be able to drive. This man had no right asking questions about my personal life and getting me so upset and then leaving me to dry. When I received the bill I called and complained. He told his supervisor that I was there for Migraines not for anxiety so he could not treat me for anxiety. Funny, he treated me for anxiety the first time I was there. Why is it ok for him to charge me for an appointment that he didn't treat me at and he had no right asking me all those questions and leaving me in a state of anxiety after his appointment. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. I would actually give him negative stars if I could. All they had to do was write off that visit because he was unprofessional and rude and never should have got me so upset or let me leave his office in that state.

August 16th, 2012
quack
wishy washy at best if you are hurt seek another doctor this one does not care or work for your benifit.

February 21st, 2009
Very competent. Very good listener!