A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Humbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Humbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Humbard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humbard graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humbard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Humbard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Humbard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Humbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Humbard practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.