A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Stephen Huss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Stephen Huss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Stephen Huss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huss graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Huss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Stephen Stephen Huss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. M Stephen S. Huss practice?
- Dr. M Stephen Huss has 1 office location.
Dr. M Stephen Huss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Orthopedic Surgeons.