A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hutchins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hutchins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hutchins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Fleming Hutchins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Hutchins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hutchins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hutchins practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.