Dr. Stephen Hyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hyman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

October 26th, 2016

Specialist in pain management excellant doctor

Another great doctor I cant see anymore, He took great care of me for 2 or 3 years ,but then the insurance that was paying the bill from a car accident quit paying because I didn't send back a questioner I never got, Next thing I knew I had a 1,400.00 balance I had to pay out of pocket, Had it down to about 400.00 and the office manager called 1/2 hour before my appt. and told me I would have to bring all $400.00 that day or Dr. wouldn't see me. I blame her because Dr.Hyman was/is a great guy and he would have never said that... I do highly recommend him though, He takes his time and willing to try different solutions besides just pain meds ,If you are looking for a personal Doctor and an orthopaedic Doctor, Go to Dr.Clary and Dr.Hyman, they are in the same building and are the best doctors Ive had.. I miss him, The quality of care I receive now is terrible. I wish he'd take my new insurance. Dr. Patel is also good for injections

April 27th, 2016

Never felt Dr. Hyman knew the cause of my pain. Sent for epidurals, given medication and referred out. Disappointed in this "full service" revolving door money mill.

February 10th, 2015

Have a pvt pharmacy where the medicine never come. Staff does not have much knowledge what to answer the clients who visit the doctor office

May 1st, 2014

patient

I would chose this doctor again if needed. Would definitely recommend. Dr Hyman is very concerned bout his patients. Responds back promptly. Makes sure you are as comfortable as he can get you. Tries to eliminate your pain. Dr Hyman also gets you an appt very fast & checks up on you. The Livonia location is very comfortable & staff courteous.

August 5th, 2011

By far the best doctor I have ever seen!would definitely recommend him, his staff is wonderful as well.

March 28th, 2017