A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Stark has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Stark MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Stark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Stark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.