A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Iacoboni is Good. Dr. Iacoboni has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Iacoboni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacoboni graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iacoboni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Med Cntr
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacoboni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Iacoboni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Iacoboni practice?
Dr. Stephen Iacoboni practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Prosser, WA and Kennewick, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Iacoboni, Dr. Stefan Iacoboni, Dr. Stephan Iacoboni, Dr. Steve Iacoboni