Dr. Stephen Iacoboni Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Iacoboni?

July 10th, 2017

I don't know how he stays in business!

This doctor was very rude, would not believe what I told him, would not look up disorder to learn about it, mocked my religion, the list could go on. I was disgusted by him.

August 5th, 2015

Long story short, he was not interested in understanding or helping my particular problem. He treated me horribly.

January 28th, 2015

Bad Doctor

Sent my mother home to die.. we knew nothing about cancer. When we left his office we still didnt know anything. He didnt give her another appointment. Was rude and arrogant. ... found another great dr. She lived for 14 more months thanks to another d4.

March 2nd, 2012

This doctor is the most arrogant and rudest person I know. If his skill as a doctor was exceptional perhaps one could tolerate his lack of good character, but he is lacking in both areas. He took my spouse off a medication that my spouse desperately needed and subsequently it made my husband's last days worse than it had to be. The fact that he worked at the Mayo clinic one would expect better care but I think the operative word here is "worked". If you want a caring and skilled physician for your loved one this is not the doctor you need.

December 5th, 2008

very high opinon my breast cancer treatment went well and I am enjoying the 13 years I have had since.My treatment was at St Marys in walla walla wa.

October 9th, 2017