Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ryan & Lindsay on Mar 18th, 2016

We LOVE Dr. Steve!

Apr 16th, 2015

What a compassionate, smart, funny, caring doctor.

REVIEW show details REVIEW
Nov 3rd, 2013

This doctor is incompetent and cares more about making money than caring for his patients. This doctor prescribed a drug (zanex) for my son and did not see him for 2 yrs. All he did was refill the prescription, causing him to be addicted to this awful drug. He should be banned from medical practice.

best ever show details best ever
Sep 20th, 2012

best doctor I have ever had, the wait time can be long due to his diligence in providing complete information to each patient and sometime he gets behind. The wait time chased me away once years ago, but after experiencing a doctor who is on-time, but not near as thorough or compasionate as Dr. Ierardi- I was back for good. He is really in it for all the right reasons. He really helps people.

Oct 4th, 2010

Dr Ieradi, although rather verbose and slightly scatterbrained, it one of the most vibrant, friendly, and intelligent doctors I have found, who not only listens to you but considers your feelings also. All around I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend him.

by Jean D. on Jan 6th, 2010

Plan to spend time in the waiting room, for sure, but he is well worth the wait. You will be given all the time you need when he comes in to see you and you will never be treated like a number. He is so bright and thorough, and listens with great care. He is so knowledgeable and takes the time to educate us, as well. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Ierardi as our doctor. We have been with him for years and would never leave.