A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ikard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ikard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikard graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ikard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Medical Center
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Ikard practice?
Dr. Stephen Ikard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Northport, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL and Centreville, AL.
See Northport Surgeons.