A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ikard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ikard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikard graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ikard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Medical Center
- D C H Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ikard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ikard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ikard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ikard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, AL and Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.