Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ikard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ikard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ikard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ikard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikard graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ikard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ikard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ikard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ikard has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ikard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Surgeons.