Learn more about Dr. Stephen Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Im is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Im, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Im has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Im accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Im practice?
Dr. Stephen Im practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Live Oak Internists, Live Oak Pulmonologists, Live Oak Critical Care Practitioners, and Live Oak Sleep Medicine Doctors.