A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Im is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Im
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Im Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Im, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Im has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Seonbin Im MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Im practice?
- Dr. Stephen Im has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Im practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Live Oak, TX.