A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Incavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Incavo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Incavo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Incavo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Incavo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Incavo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Incavo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Incavo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Incavo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Incavo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Incavo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.