Learn more about Dr. Stephen Incavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Incavo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Incavo
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Incavo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Incavo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Incavo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Incavo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Incavo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Incavo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Incavo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Incavo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.