A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Incavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Incavo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Incavo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Incavo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Incavo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Incavo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Incavo practice?
Dr. Stephen Incavo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.