Dr. Stephen Incavo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Incavo?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Incavo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

First rate surgeon with first rate staff

Dr. Incavo performed my total hip replacement, and everything went very well. I'm as good as new now. His staff was always friendly and accommodating and I felt very much at ease through all my visits and my surgery and hospitalization.

January 18th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Incavo and his staff Gracie and Melissa. I have been having excruciating knee pain and saw me right away. The wait time was minimal which is so unusual for a specialist! Dr. Incavo is also unique in that he recommended a simple (less expensive) over the counter remedy rather than something more invasive and he was right! Knee pain gone! And he followed up with me the same day to make sure I was doing all right. Highly recommend him!

December 21st, 2016

Fantastic Team

I have read some of these reviews and I can understand a bit I have been an R.N. for 30 years. Dr, incavo took on my 37 year old son to repair another surgeons botched job that left my son crippled. Yes He is not a warm fuzzy person, but you are not paying for his personality. He has given my son's life back we are just starting the road to recovery. He has staff in place to hold your hand . I'm very pleased with his skill, not everyone is the whole package and I get it. The surgeon that messed my son up so bad was kind and sweet and spent time with us BUT he did 3 surgeries done by him before he admitted he was over is head.................So thank you I will take expertise over holding my hand..

June 5th, 2016

After years of being in pain seeing dr after dr, one visit to Dr Incavo he diagnosed me and performed both of my hip replacement. Excellent orthopedic dr.

April 25th, 2016

worst follow up and worst bedside manners.

Worst bedside manners. He did the knee replacement and after that the follow up was shameful.

February 22nd, 2016

"Fixed" both my knees. wish I had gone to him years earlier!

February 5th, 2016

Excellent hip and knee surgeon!

Dr. Incavo is an Excellent hip and knee surgeon!

July 29th, 2014

Found the Right One!

Needed a knee replacement for seven years. After an extensive trip to Asia last fall, it was obvious that the time had come. Asked friends who'd had the surgery and doctor friends for recommendations. Made appointments. All docs looked at the x-rays while I was seated in an examination room and told me they could do the job. No physical contact, no examination, but ready to operate. Not very satisfying - actually rather scary. Dr. Incavo's assessment was markedly different. He looked at a ribs to toes skeletal e-ray and pointed out the degree of deviation of the affected knee from 180 degrees, looked at the xray of the isolated knee. asked me to walk while he observed, looked at my spine and finally held my foot manipulating the leg to ascertain the articulation of the various joints. It was an overall very impressive assessment. I saw an operator who was using both art and science to make a judgment about potential treatment. I was impressed in a positive way and realized I'd found my doctor. He was willing to discuss options I was bringing to the table (so to speak) and flexible regarding certain requirements I had. The surgery went well according to the report and the speed of my recovery. I am very satisfied with the product ten weeks out from surgery and have almost completely recovered function of the knee. Any residuals I expect to heal with more time and exercise.

May 21st, 2012

Searched for a physician in different cities-Mayo Phoenix was one of the facilities. Dr. Incavo was my choice -hands down. Had two surgeries with him. First one was complex and the second was more routine.

January 5th, 2012

Total hip replacement on 60ish Legg-Perthes patient

Fabulous job! Incredibly deteriorated hip caused great pain for years. Referred to Dr. Incavo by another surgeon because of his experience with complex or difficult situations. No stitches! Only glue and tape on the incision. Back to work in the chemical plant, no restrictions, in only 10 weeks. Only used a walker for a few weeks, then a cane for several more. Amazing!!

July 25th, 2011

Wonderful doctor

Dr Incavo and his staff are caring and very concerned with overall health, not just getting me to surgery. He is a wonderful, good man and doctor. Most times, I've found people who complain about money expect doctors to be paid in eggs like the old days and don't think that doctors deserve to be paid for their work, like they took a vow of poverty. Overall, I am very happy with Dr Incavo. I sometimes feel he is late when treating other patients because I take up so much of his and his staff's time, but I'm never made to feel like this is a problem. I highly recommend Dr Incavo.

October 27th, 2010

I think Dr.Incavo is a good surgeon. He eis blunt and doesn't mince words. however after sugery I had some problems and he was very caring and helpful to me in getting rehab set up etc.