A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ionna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ionna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ionna
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ionna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ionna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ionna graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ionna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence Ionna MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Ionna practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ionna has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ionna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.