Dr. Stephen Isham Is this you?

April 4th, 2016

Surgery by Dr. Isham

All surgery that he did on me was without any problems. It cured my Hammer toes well. no other problems

July 3rd, 2015

Heard about him from a doctor trained by him in Mexico. Really fixed my wife's foot after a doctor in Guadalajara 'practiced'on her foot.

July 10th, 2011

Dr Isham changed my life...for GOOD!

He operated both my feet more than 10 years ago and changed my life; I immediatly forgot what it was to walk with feet that ached, I forgot what it was to get tired of walking or running for a long time, and I forgot what it was to have ugly feet. I can wear flip-flops and open shoes whenever I want, and I can be certain that I won't deform my closed shoes and tennis shoes because of my bunions. I remember that all my infancy and teenage years I dreamt of having pretty feet (free from bunions) and wearing pretty shoes, shoes that didn't make my feet hurt.Now, for more than 10 years, I can look at my feet (operated by Dr. Stephen Isham), and smile to what I see. I can wear whatever shoe I want.Thank you Dr. Isham!!!! you are one of my heroes and you will always be in my heart.

June 11th, 2011

Damaged patient

I was deeply saddened and concerned when I learned this dr. was still practicing. I will never get back what he took from me in having healthy, pain free feet. I have met others in the community who've had harm done to them by this "dr.". I don't know how to help future patients except to do anything and everything I can do on-line. My entire body is suffering as a result of a surgical "micro surgery" procedure done years ago on my foot under poorly given local anesthesia in his back office "operating suite". When the foot structure is compromised, it affects the body all the way up. Don't let his false caring, sensitive bedside manner or all the credentials he shows off in ads and medical articles fool you, as it did me.

March 31st, 2011

A good caring podiatrist that made my wife's feet so that she could walk again without all sorts of cushions and insoles in her shoes, and also able to wear 2" heels again for an evening.

December 28th, 2010

This doctor has lost his license in the state of washington and has had is suspended in the state of idaho. His list of so-called achievements do not surpass the rules set in place by the Board of Medicine or Medicare that he constantly disregards.

January 21st, 2017