A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Bell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Josh Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S J. Bell practice?
- Dr. S Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. S Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.