Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bell, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Josh Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.