A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bell, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Josh Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.