Dr. Stephen Bradley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 7th, 2014
Very Happy Patient
I am very pleased with Dr. Bradley. He did an amazing job with my surgery, he took in consideration my feelings and was very upfront with what will and what may happen during surgery. I love the fact that he is very upfront and straight to the point. No games with him. He made sure I was ready to go home from the hospital and not sent home too early. He may not have a bedside manner that everyone is happy with, but I will tell you I am so thankful for his abilities and his knowledge. I truly believe he saved my life. I will recommended him to friends, family and anyone that is looking for a specialist. His nurses are amazing too. Very caring and informative nurses.

July 9th, 2013
He's the best!
A friend suggested that I meet Dr. Bradley, and it was the best decision I could have made! He understood what was important and even kept my travel time in mind when scheduling appointments. He is straight to the point and extremely professional. I generally go to a different doctor, and even though Dr. Bradley has not known me very long, he make me feel like I have been seeing him my whole life, He is a great doctor and an amazing surgeon!

May 22nd, 2012
Dr. Bradley
Dr.Bradley is an amazing surgeon! But his bed side manor is horrible! Can be very blunt and rude rather often. He has a lack of caring about patients feelings.

May 24th, 2011
Unhappy Patient
Dr. Bradley has Horrible bedside manner and will do what he wants. He is not in this profession because he wants to help people. He will tell you when he messes up "Medicine is not guarenteed." Good luck to anyone who chooses him!