A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Carney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Carney MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Carney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Carney practices Internal Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists.