A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Elliott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Elliott, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University Of Western Australia, Perth.
Dr. Elliott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Elliott BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Stephen Elliott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Elliott practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.