A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NH.
See Concord Surgeons.