Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists.