A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists.