Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gordon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Gordon practice?
Dr. Stephen Gordon practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists, Highland Park Surgeons, and Highland Park Urgent Care Centers.