A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hamilton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hamilton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hamilton practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.