A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hamilton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hamilton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hamilton practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Azle, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.