A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Johnson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Johnson practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.