A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Immune Deficiency-Skin Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- National Institutes of Health - Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Katz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Katz practices Internal Medicine near Severna Park, MD.
See Severna Park Internists.