A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME and Brunswick, ME.
See Portland Surgeons.