Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.