Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Kelly explained things so that I completely understood him. I never felt rushed and every question was answered in a way that I understood. I would recommend him 100%!!

Dec 18th, 2011

I have had a very positive experience recently with Dr Kelly. I have had any access I needed to his staff for information and scheduling and they call me back. In early November,2011 he performed a total hip replacement, and now, only 5 weeks later, I am walking again without assistance. I will need the other hip replaced and will have no other surgeon do this surgery, as I have that much trust in his abilities, based on the outcome of my previous surgery.

Apr 17th, 2010

Dr. Kelly is a good physician. His only negative aspect is he and his primary Nurse are not always honest and fourth coming with information when asked. They may tell you what you want to hear, to avoid confrontation or problems, and not what is necessarily the truth. His staff often triage you and information NEVER reaches Dr. Kelly. His staff is condescending but I do not think Dr. Kelly is aware of it.