Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Top Notch Orthopedic Practice show details Top Notch Orthopedic Practice
by Diane Claude on Oct 11th, 2015

Haven't had my knee revision surgery yet, but it's scheduled. Dr. Kelly is great. He's warm, empathetic, listens carefully, and his bedside manner is top-notch. I came to this practice for a second opinion, and though it's out-of-town for me, I felt much more comfortable with this surgeon and this practice. So much so that it's worth it to me to travel a bit to have confidence that my surgical experience will be a good one.

by Ellen Gallant on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Kelly would be my first recommendation for knee surgery. Not only is he the best, in my opinion, but he is very personable and easy to relate to.

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Kelly explained things so that I completely understood him. I never felt rushed and every question was answered in a way that I understood. I would recommend him 100%!!

Apr 17th, 2010

Dr. Kelly is a good physician. His only negative aspect is he and his primary Nurse are not always honest and fourth coming with information when asked. They may tell you what you want to hear, to avoid confrontation or problems, and not what is necessarily the truth. His staff often triage you and information NEVER reaches Dr. Kelly. His staff is condescending but I do not think Dr. Kelly is aware of it.