Dr. Stephen Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kelly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful Doctor that I would recommend to anyone. I've been a patient for a number of years and have always found him to be professional in every sense. He's knowledgeable, always takes the time to explain things, very compassionate and makes you comfortable about any procedure or test.

August 4th, 2016

One of the best!

January 3rd, 2016

Excellent Service received from Dr. Kelly. Staff was proficient.

June 9th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

My visit with Dr. Kelly was excellent. He and his staff were courteous, friendly and took time to talk to me about my eye issues, diagnosis and procedures. I feel very comfortable and at ease during my visit. Dr. Kelly even offered some natural treatments in addition to prescribed medications to help with my recovery. I'm happy to have as my new eye doctor and highly recommend him as an ophthalmologist.

April 8th, 2015

Staff could have been a little bit more courteous.

January 30th, 2015

Excellent care. Pre & post op & reg. Visits. Saw me during holidays when office was closed , an emergency visit. He had given me his private. Number, returned my call & had me meet him at office, even tho it was closed. Highly recommendable!!!

June 7th, 2013

Best Doctor in Town

Dr. Kelly has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced. He cares for his patients like they were his own family. He takes his time in explaining every detail of his examination and when performing surgeries. He reminded me often during my surgery that he was right there next to me, and that everyone was going well. He is concerned about a patient's eyes, of course, but he cares deeply about his patients and how life is treating them. He is truly concerned, detail-oriented, and kind. He puts his patience at ease and provides them with confidence and security in his abilities. He is brilliant and educated and prepared for whatever comes his way, but he also talks to his patience using layman's terms. What a wonderful doctor! If all doctors were like him, we would have amazing healthcare across the country.

February 12th, 2013

Dr Stephen Kelly took his time examining my eyes and did a complete eye exam on my first visit. I like the fact that he does not rush through and is good at explaining everything. A couple of weeks ago I had to call for an emergency eye problem and he responded right away after business hours. Called in an antiobiotic drop to my pharmacy. I saw him for follow up visit the next morning. My eyes are healing like he said they would. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.

July 5th, 2012

Wonderful

Some doctors are so busy they just rush thru diagnosis and leave room. But Dr. Kelly took the time to talk to me and explain the problem with my eyes and he ws right. Eyes are healing gradually as he said. Kudos to the Doc!!

August 18th, 2016