A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lowe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Lowe practice?
Dr. Stephen Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Lowe, Dr. Stefan Lowe, Dr. Stephan Lowe, Dr. Steve Lowe