Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nicholas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Nicholas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nicholas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nicholas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Surgeons.