A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Forensic Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Peterson practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Spring Valley, NY.
See White Plains Internists.