Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Peterson
Dr. Stephen Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in Spring Valley, NY and Hawthorne, NY (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Alfredo Dascanio
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Caren Behar
White Plains, NY 0.06 mi36
Dr. Matilda Taddeo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
White Plains, NY 0.06 mi34