A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Forensic Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Peterson practice?
Dr. Stephen Peterson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See White Plains Internists, White Plains Cardiologists, and White Plains General Practitioners.