A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Forensic Medicine, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Myocardial Infarction.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Peterson practice?
Dr. Stephen Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Spring Valley, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Peterson, Dr. Stefan Peterson, Dr. Stephan Peterson, Dr. Steve Peterson