A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Shields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Shields, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shields has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Shields MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Shields practice?
- Dr. Stephen Shields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Shields practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.