Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor. After trying to find a good PCP in the area, I am pleased to know that I have a knowledgeable and thorough doctor. Office staff has been polite and helpful. Dr. Sims always takes his time with me.

Gem of a doctor and staff show details Gem of a doctor and staff
by Abhinav Praneet on Jan 8th, 2011

Dr. Sims is a very gentle and patient doctor who takes time to both tell and listen to his patients. Ours was the first visit today and we were really happy to have him as our family doctor.His staff is very courteous and helpful. Special mention of Sonika (I hope I got her spelling right) who was polite and helpful in getting our details and administering our flu-shots.All in all a gem of a doctor and staff. Very highly recommend. Make sure to make an appointment.

Excellent primary care physician show details Excellent primary care physician
by Paul Fussell on Nov 28th, 2010

Dr. Sims is the primary physician for our whole family, including our 14-year-old and our 11-year-old sons. We are impressed with his ability to listen carefully and bring all his knowledge to each and every problem, no matter how small it might seem. HIs diagnoses have been accurate and very helpful for all of us. We not only like him personally, but think he's the best primary care doctor we've ever had.

by L.K on Oct 12th, 2010

Excellent family physician. Detail oriented and current on research and treatments.

Family Doctor show details Family Doctor
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Sims is a great doctor who is interested in the whole person

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 28th, 2009

Takes lots of time to hear you out and examine you. Very interested in getting to the bottom of all problems and is very concerned about improving all aspects of your health.