A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Swanson practice?
Dr. Stephen Swanson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Swanson, Dr. Stefan Swanson, Dr. Stephan Swanson, Dr. Steve Swanson