A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Swanson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Swanson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Infectious Disease Doctors.