Dr. Stephen Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Thomas?

September 13th, 2017

If you're really in pain, go somewhere else!

My brother hurt his back lifting a heavy piece of equipment. After a month of SEVERE pain, I found a Dr. for him to see. Dr. Stephen was the Ortho that we selected based on reviews I saw online. My brother went to see him today because he is literally walking crooked, cannot stand up straight and has been in tears so many times from the pain & he works a physically demanding job with zero sick days…. After waiting to see Dr. Stephen for an hour, he would NOT give him anything for the pain, NOR would he even order an MRI!!!! Instead he wanted my brother to wait around for 2 MORE hours to see a physical therapist! What a complete waste of time!!! It is unfortunate that pill seekers have done the damage so that people who REALLY DO need something for the pain cannot get any pain relief. I have had 2 back surgeries so I understand what he is going thru. Don’t waste your time (IF YOU ARE REALLY IN PAIN) with Dr. Stephen!!!

May 26th, 2015

Not impressed

Did not have a good experience at all. Very rude and felt very rushed. The only positive thing I have to say is I was in and out in a timely manner.

March 6th, 2015

Highly recommended

Wonderful experience from first visit to follow up visit. Prompt, courteous and very efficient!

February 14th, 2015

awful!

Just had surgery yesterday due to his misdiagnosis. I see I'm not the only person he has misdiagnosed. Save your money and go to someone who knows what they are doing. Hes rude, staff is rude, place is dirty. Completely unprofessional.

February 5th, 2015

Mis-diagnosis which caused further problems and surgery. Stay away.

January 29th, 2015

Don't go to him!

I wouldn't recommend him. Kept telling me there was nothing wrong with me. Was very rude and acted like the dr who told me I had a fracture was an idiot. Turns out he's the idiot. After months of pain I got a second opinion and found out there was something VERY wrong. A knee avulsion fracture and a hole in my cartilage due to him misdiagnosing me.

March 16th, 2014

Awful, would not recommend. Heard him talking negative about patients. Has no respect.

December 3rd, 2013

After having Dr Harner DR Thomas is a blessing I have nothing but good comments!!!!!!

October 16th, 2017