Dr. Stephen Thomas Jr Is this you?

August 22nd, 2015

Shattered wrist (motorcycle accident)

He was very easy to talk to and he showed a lot of respect. I felt very comfortable with him. He knew what he was doing. I went to him back in 1987 and he said I was gonna get RA in my wrist because I have RA all together. My wrist has not given me any trouble up until a few months ago. I think of this man often for his kindness. You will never find another DR. who cares and respects his patients as this man did and has been doing for years. I could have never found a better doc because he did the impossible at putting my shattered wrist back together. I will always thank him for that.

February 11th, 2014

Patient

Dr Thomas is not only a great Dr.. He truly cares about you. Always took the time to ask and answer the right ?'s. He has retired now, but will never be forgotten. We had great conversations on the Blazers also. Awesome staff with Pam being the right hand. I wen to their office for over 20 yrs and can't find anyone in the industry to replace his office.

December 21st, 2011

Surprised at other rating..

Very nice man - sharp, confident, seems very capable yet not arrogant. I enjoyed my visit and was very happy with the whole experience.. Nice staff too - appointment within two days... barely a wait and we were early. Cool whale vertabre too!!

May 22nd, 2015