A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jeffrey Thompson MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Thompson practices Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hanover, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Bel Air, MD.
See Hanover Oncologists.