A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Side Surgery Center
- Texas Outpatient Surgical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joel Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.