A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Side Surgery Center
- Texas Outpatient Surgical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joel Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.