A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wells is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wells, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Wells MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wells practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.