A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J White MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. White practice?
- Dr. Stephen White has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen White practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.